BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

MUSIC

malas letak lagu...

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Aqua Pix 35mm Underwater Camera Review



One of the simplest camera ever, I think ! “Just” point and shoot.. Even under the water. It couldn’t be any easier. Aqua pix.

One of the simplest camera ever, I think ! “Just” point and shoot.. Even under the water. It couldn’t be any easier. Aqua pix.

Recently I decided to buy an underwater camera which I would use on my holiday. So I started to look over the net and found this little, funny and cheap thing. As I always do, first I checked the photos that were taken with this camera and I was quite impressed. Then I ordered one.

The camera has simply two parts. One of them is the camera itself and the other one is the underwater protector. Protector can be removed and the camera can be used as a normal 35mm camera.

It has everything fixed, so you don’t need to worry about any adjustment. Aperture is fixed (f:9 I think) and shutter is fixed (1/100 sec. I think) and it has focus free 28mm plastic lens. Thanks to the wide angle lens, f:9 aperture and fixed focus, you never get blurry pictures unless you intentionally shake the camera to get blur effect.

The camera is as light as a feather. Very small (102 X 35 X 72mm) to get into your any pocket (even in your jeans pocket) so you could easily forget the camera is still on you J

The producer claims that the camera can be used under 3-4 m under the water but I haven’t tried

yet.I tried the camera with Fuji Sensia 200 (recently expired slide) and have it cross processed for

a sunny day (seems 100 ASA could have been used as well) and Capital 400 (color negative, very

expired) for a very cloudy day and cross processed with regular black and white chemicals at

home and scanned as black and white. I am quite happy with the results so far and it seems the

0 comments: